Thursday, June 6, 2013

I'm Alive!



                        I’m alive! Air is in my lungs, blood is flowing through my veins, and other life sustaining systems are sustaining life! You know what that all means- I’m back. Everyone can call their PIs and tell them that I have been found at long last. After a long, dark month spent at the family’s, I am once again returning to blogging and supplying content that is at least acceptable.
                        Originally, this post was supposed to update all of you to the various things I have planned, but since it’s now two in the morning, I’ll leave that to another day. To put it quite simply, nothing much is going to change, and I will hopefully be returning to the old schedule (review every Thursday, maybe something on Tuesdays) with a few additions perhaps, which I will go into another time!
                        Sorry about the short post, but time was being a selfish POS, refusing to change its pace for me. Try not to give too many loathing looks to your clocks though; they are nothing but the messenger.

See ya on Tuesday! (Hopefully)

P.S. This will be first post to feature my new Shameless Whore section, because why not? As far as I’m concerned, the fact that you are reading this is evidence that stage one of the Shameless Whoring has worked, meaning stage two must be started. What that means, you ask? Quite simple actually: I’ll ask you to follow me on my various social media outlets, because it makes me feel good.

Want to stay up-to-date on all the blog happenings, and get a moment to moment glimpse into my mind? Then follow @NoBSBooks on Twitter! Or, if you want something a tad more interesting, you can follow/friend/whatever-StumbleUpon-uses, so when it slowly takes over my life, I know I’m not alone.  You can find that here.

No comments:

Post a Comment